Emily Carr University Faculty Association is committed to:
- Supporting the professional rights and responsibilities of its members, while prioritizing transparency, care, and consideration in the workplace, and fostering collegiality amongst its members.
- Demonstrating a commitment to democratic process and to lend sovereignty and solidarity to each member’s issues as is of benefit to the association.
We are currently engaged in the collective bargaining process. We will use this space to keep all faculty updated on progress.
We welcome any questions, comments, concerns – please get in touch with us in person or through the contact link at the bottom of this page. Our office is room C3281.
Monthly FA meetings take place on Mondays from 11:30 – 12:50.
- Your FA Executive Working Committee: Fall 2023
- Executive Working Committee Report 2023
- Your Spring 2023 Executive Team
- Executive Working Committee Report 2022
- New FA President
- New FA Executive Team
Cover image: Workers Organize Unions, People Organize Unions, 2019. By Jaz Halloran, 2-colour Risograph print on paper.